Carbon Monoxide Detection
An important line of defense for the ones you love
Not too long ago, carbon monoxide detectors were only for people who had sophisticated alarm systems in their homes. Today most every family is aware of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning and have at least one CO detector in their home. The smartest families have CO detectors installed on every level of their home. This is the safest way to protect your family from deadly carbon monoxide poisoning. They also invest in a low level monitor
How safe are you with a retail bought carbon monoxide detector?
How do you know if your detector is still working properly?
Is it possible to be exposed to health damaging co levels and your detector has not alarmed?
Click on the CBS logo below and read a news report transcript to find out. Use the back arrow on your browser to return to this page.